Angela Moore has been sought out by women of all ages, backgrounds and ambitions to share her experience with individuals and groups. Below are several options in which you can work directly with Angela.
Angela is more than willing to contribute content and insights on topics that are relevant to the content within UnexpectedArt.com. If you would like Angela to contribute an article, point of view, quote, interview, or other type of content, please send an email with the following information:
- The name and URL (if applicable) of the publication
- Your idea / concept for the content / interview
- Appropriate details such as timing, format, requirements, etc.
Angela is available for public speaking engagements on the topic of positive living, bouncing back from tough times and other related themes. This can include webinars, teleseminars or in-person speaking engagements with ample notice. She loves to contribute to positive discussions on life, motherhood, women’s issues, personal development, personal resilience, and more.
Speaking rates vary depending on the event, location and timing. You can contact the Unexpected Art team directly for a quote and more details.
Angela does accept women as coaching clients on a limited basis. Ideal candidates for coaching have the following qualities:
- Dedication to making positive change
- Ready to move forward in a decisive manner
- Availability for weekly discussions and associated “homework”
- Open-mindedness to intense discussions and tough conversations
Angela provides coaching services for women with the following objectives:
- Women who want to begin a new chapter in their life with a fresh start (a new business, marriage, moving, a new child)
- Women who want to establish a spiritual connection with a faith / belief / philosophy of their own choice (what type of religion you are – if any – does not matter)
- Women who want to receive closure on a particular matter in their life so that they can move forward
- Women who want to better a specific area of their lives through positive living and mindfulness
If you are interested, please reach write to Angela for more information and an application.
Angela is also open to reviewing products, but only when it makes sense. This includes but is not limited to products related to blog content such as books, ebooks, meditation tools, and other resources. Before you reach out, please be sure that the item is genuinely relevant to the content within Unexpected Art. (Note: Products for children will not be accepted.) Off-topic requests will be deleted without response. All sponsored product reviews and / or references will be clearly marked as sponsored within blog or marketing content.
If you have a product or program that you would like Angela to consider supporting, please send us a note for review.