Raise your hand if you're exhausted. Spent. Burnt out. You are not alone. And I have good news: you don't have to live like this anymore. You know, deep down, that there is more to life than this - this overwhelming feeling of not having enough time, enough energy, enough motivation to get the things you want to get done accomplished. That's why you're here - you're looking for that answer.
You See The Other Women Out There.
The women who are always happy (or at least seem to be happy) and who are doing things that light them up and get them excited about life. The ones who aren't necessarily "successful" by the world's standards, but there they are - defining success on their own terms. They just seem to be able to go with the flow, get things accomplished and best of all, they seem to make a difference.
They are mothers, sisters, friends, wives and they are also business owners, artists, dreamers and adventurers. What would you give to be them for one day?
I have a secret for you - the women who are truly living this way in an authentic manner, the women who are NOT faking it to everyone but themselves, have stumbled on some secrets that allow them to grow as incredible women. They are well versed in the language of self-care and intentional living. I'm not talking about some abstract idea that sounds really impressive but when the kids are screaming, your phone is ringing off the hook and dinner is boiling over on the stove, it doesn't help you at all. I'm talking about practical, daily tips that anyone - and I do mean anyone - can apply to their own lives and see actual results.
I Am Living Proof That You Can Beat Burn Out
Listen, I get it. I'm a mother of three and future stepmother to two more. I have a full time job and I do this business as a side hustle in the early morning hours and on weekends when the kids are sleeping or doing their own thing. I've been going back to school, advancing my education and getting certified in specialized coaching approaches. Yet I still find time to knit, read and catch up on Netflix. I stopped saying, "I don't have time for that," and started saying "How do I make time for that?" And in case you're wondering, I get an average of eight hours of sleep a night, so I'm not sacrificing that either.
I've taken the things that I've learned along the way and I've turned them into a course that will help you beat burn out, reclaim your life and ultimately prevent burn out from coming back. It's not a magic solution that will work overnight. Like most things in life, you get out what you put into it. But, if you do, I promise you that will see results.
How Do You Know If You're Ready For This?
This course has been designed for women - women who want more in life. More space, more freedom, more peace and more life. Women who want to make time for adventures and not be bogged down by the minutiae of day to day living. Women who want to enjoy taking care of their families and their homes but still make room for the creative projects that they've been too tired to tackle for as long as they can remember.
This course is for women who:
- Are tired of being exhausted all the time
- Who know that life has more to offer than this
- Who have a secret (or not so secret) desire to start a creative project
- Who long to fill their schedules with events and activities that fill them with excitement, not dread
- Who love their families and want to be able to show that love on a consistent basis
- Who are not afraid of some soul-searching and introspection to find out what they really want
- Who are ready to step into their destiny
This course is NOT for women:
- Truly believe the only answer is to run away to a deserted island (although many of us have that fantasy now and then)
- Cannot accept that they need to make changes
- Only blame other people for their current situation
- Are not committed to personal growth
- Are not interested in a course that has homework that may stretch you outside of your comfort zone
- Are not ready to be truthful with themselves
Are You Ready? Then Let's Begin.
Here's what is included in this course:
- 6 Video Lessons
- PDF Versions of All Presentation Materials
- Worksheets and Homework Assignment PDFs
- Additional Resources Crafted Just For Students of This Program
- Access to a Private Facebook group
I'm also providing some additional options to enhance your course experience
- A PDF workbook that you can print out full of course materials and 6 BONUS activities that can't be found anywhere else
- The option to get private coaching with me - 4 sessions in total - at a huge discount
What Does the Course Cover?
This course has been broken out into six lessons and it is done optimally when the lessons are taken a week apart. However, all course materials will be delivered at once so you can decide what works best for you. The course topics are broken out as follows:
- Lesson One - Understanding Burnout
- Lesson Two - Physical Health & Burnout
- Lesson Three - Loss of Passion & Vision (Or The Search for Passion & Vision)
- Lesson Four - Overcommitment to the wrong things
- Lesson Five - Under Commitment to the Right Things
- Lesson Six - Putting It All Together
What Kind of Support Will I Get?
As a student in this course, you will be fully supported in a number of ways:
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can connect with other women who are on the same path as you
- Email access to me where I can answer your questions, review your homework and help support you along the way
- Students who invest in 1:1 coaching will get four (4) sessions (each lasting 45 minutes) with me where we can discuss your personal goals and progress and define real and lasting progress and action
- Weekly email check-ins for accountability support available for up to six months after date of purchase
Ready To Get Started?
Click on the button below to see your purchase options and get started!